DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE
European Lead Factory Learning & Achievement Meeting
Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Beerse, Belgium, November 6th - 7th 2017
Call for scientists to apply for participation
The European Lead Factory annually invites talented early career chemists studying or working in Europe to tap into the knowledge gained within the largest drug discovery project under the Innovative Medicines Initiative. The event offers opportunities to exchange knowledge gained from their personal research as well as showcases scientific output from the work performed on projects within the EU Lead Factory. It presents a unique opportunity to discuss chemistry and expand your network.
This year’s event - open to young researcher from all over the European Union - will focus on “Hit-to-Lead”. We again invite up to 20 external early career researchers (PhDs and Post-Docs) to join the 2-day conference in Beerse.
Take the opportunity and contribute to science by participating in the EU Lead Factory Learning and Achievement Meeting. Here are your direct advantages:
- Free participation (incl. reimbursement of travel costs up to € 250, accommodation, access to the social get-together) at the conference
- An opportunity to present your research as a poster and flash presentation
- Training in Hit-to-Lead development, relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Networking opportunities with scientists in the pharmaceutical industry, chemistry SMEs and academia
- Opportunity to be considered for an Early Career Researcher Award
Take a peek at one of our previous events
Download the draft agenda (last updated 27 June 2017).
Deadline for applications is the 8th September 2017.
Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks after the deadline. Your accommodation and transport to the meeting site from the hotel will be arranged.
How to apply:
In order to facilitate a selection of your application, we ask you to submit
- Your CV and poster abstract
- A letter explaining your motivation to join the event, extended by a brief research summary (not more than one A4 page).
Please use the template provided on the right.