European Lead Factory
Annual Chemistry Learning & Achievement Meeting
Lisbon, Portugal, November 3th - 4th 2016
Event includes the Early Career Researcher Workshop
Take a peek at the previous event.
The Chemistry Consortium of the European Lead Factory annually invites talented EU Lead Factory Chemists from participating SMEs and Academic partners to an annual event that offers opportunities to exchange knowledge gained from their personal research as well as scientific output from the work performed on projects within the EU Lead Factory. The notable advantage of this event for young researchers is the direct visibility of their input and ensuing feedback from peers in the scientific community and participating members of pharmaceutical companies.
Following the success of the previous event, the EU Lead Factory is again extending its invitation to young researchers from all over the European Union. The notable advantage of this event for researchers is the direct visibility of their input and ensuing feedback from peers in the scientific community and participating members of pharmaceutical companies.
Up to twenty external Early Career Researchers (PhD students and Postdoctoral Fellows) will be nominated to participate in this inspiring career-building event to be held on 2 days, in Lisbon, Portugal. You will have the opportunity to present your research in form of a flash oral presentation and a poster.
Take the opportunity and contribute to science by participating in the EU Lead Factory Learning and Achievement Meeting. Here are your direct advantages:
- Free participation (incl. reimbursement of travel costs up to € 250, free accommodation, access to the social get-together) at the conference
- Special Early Career Researcher Workshop
- An opportunity to present your research
- Training in validation of chemistry for small molecule library synthesis
- Opportunities to present creative ideas in synthetic chemistry
- Career development training
- Networking opportunities with scientists in the pharmaceutical industry, chemistry SMEs and academia
- Opportunity to be considered for an Early Career Researcher Award
Download the short agenda.
The application deadline has passed. Proposals are currently being evaluated shortly and decisions will be communicated by 30th of September.
If you have any questions concerning the Early Career Researcher Workshop please email us.