- The European Lead Factory is made out of consortium of 30 partners who have separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "European Lead Factory”, "European Lead Factory Team”, “the group”, "we" or "us" when we refer to the European Lead Factory or its partners in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular party.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by a partner of the European Lead Factory. These links are provided in order to help you to find quickly and easily relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any information available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. The European Lead Factory is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these websites or accept any liability in relation to any of these websites (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party). Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendor's products or services.
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. The European Lead Factory Team tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The European Lead Factory Team is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- We reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum provided. The European Lead Factory Team, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
- Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a Forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the Forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of The European Lead Factory Team. The European Lead Factory Team accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the Forum by any user of the Forum and you must not use the Forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
The European Lead Factory site has many features to allow you to access information about the European Lead Factory Consortium. Find out how to get the most from the European Lead Factory site.
Commercial use or publication
Commercial use or publication of all or part of documents, photos, film footage, audio records, logos and graphics located on the European Lead Factory website is strictly prohibited without the prior express written authorization from the European Lead Factory. Permission for use must be requested from the European Lead Factory or, for agency or freelance photos (indicated in the photo credit) or for third-party publications, from the agency, publication or individual owner of such material. Modifications to European Lead Factory copyright material are not allowed. Be advised that a proof within context or pre-production sample of the intended publication for commercial use is required before final approval will be considered and an approval given.
Personal and non-commercial use (e.g. academic use)
Documents may be copied on condition that 1) copyright and source indications are also copied, 2) no modifications are made and 3) the document is copied in its entirety. Academic standards apply for citing and referencing sources.
Some documents written by European Lead Factory Communications Team for magazines or journals have been published on the European Lead Factory website with the permission of the publication concerned. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the publication (the source is indicated within these documents).
Photos, video footage, audio records, logos and graphics may not be used or copied without prior express written authorization. Modifications to European Lead Factory copyright material are not allowed. Permission for use of such material must be requested from the European Lead Factory or, for agency or freelance photos (indicated in the photo credit), from the agency or individual concerned.